While there are many different models of coaching, here we are not considering the ‘coach as expert’ but, instead, the coach as a facilitator of learning.
There is a huge difference between teaching someone and helping them to learn. In coaching, fundamentally, the coach is helping the individual to improve their own performance: in other words, helping them to learn.
Good coaches believe that the individual always has the answer to their own problems but understands that they may need help to find the answer.
Today, The Word ‘Competition’ Has Become A Mirror Image Of Combined Terms Like ‘Education & Career’. This Is A Quintessential And Indispensable Truth Confronted By The Young Minds. There Is Immense Competition For College Admissions Which Makes Securing A Seat In Any Of The Top Institutions, In Any Field Of Education Be It Engineering, Medicine, Science, Arts, Commerce Etc., A Very Difficult Endeavour. Therefore, There Is A Need For Proper Guidance And Training For All Those Students, Especially Those In 7th, 8th, 9th And 10th Classes, Who Desire To Gain That Competitive Edge That Will Enable Them To Perform Better Than The Rest.
- Class room coaching for Class 1 to 12.
- Denovo-Interview Coaching/Grooming.
- All Subject Preparation in Class.
- Individual Attention given to Every Student.
- Focus on Basic Concepts for Math & English.
- Arrangements of Study-Circle during the Exam.
- The Limited Strength of Students in Each Batch.
- Experienced & Well Qualified & Expert Teachers.
- Highly Well Set up & Calm Environment for Learning.
- Attempting Personality Development for the Students.
- Monthly Performance & Attendance Report is Send to Parents.
- Effective Coaching for Xth&XIIth Board Examination.
- Awarded Students for Quick Improvement, Topper, Best Student, Best Discipline, and Student of the Year Award.
For more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org